early morning combi to the airport?

irishvan

Registered
Having problems finding a combi to get me to Ezeiza by 7.30 am. I live in downtown, hoping to avoid TLs prices.
Thanksin advance

I have had a reply from transleo.(how efficient is that!) However they only do groups and recommend the other TL for 80 dollars............!
So its back to the drawing board folks

irishvan said:
I have had a reply from transleo.(how efficient is that!) However they only do groups and recommend the other TL for 80 dollars............!

Hi irish.
80usd for what? a taxi, only for you, should be less than 100...PESOS!

I have a couple of phones. You can call an arrange to pick up you at a desired time

Of course, if you have bagpacker lifestyle...you can take the bus numer 8 (formerly 86) on Rivadavia avenue..for less than $5pesos :)

Regards.
Damian

irishvan said:

MTL only charge AR$45 (one way) for their shuttle from Puerto Madero and even with a remise from anywhere downtown to the MTL terminal it's not going to cost you anything near USD80. While you are at it, ask the remise company how much they would charge you all the way to the airport: it's bound to be less than USD80. A few months ago we went through a phase of shuttling friends to and from the airport and the local remise co (Cap Fed but not downtown) charged AR$120 for each return trip which is still well short of USD80. Alternatively, the number 8 colectivo will cost around a couple of pesos (and two or more hours of your life that you'll never get back). Pick it up from the Avenida de Mayo or anywhere else along its route. Make sure it says Aeropuerto on the front: only about one-in-five of them do. Not very practical if you have tons of luggage and many people are uncomfortable about the neighbourhoods it drives through but it is cheap.

Thanks everybody for your help. I am familiar with the 8 bus (Im an english teacher) but I would have to catch the bus about 5.30 am to make sure of getting there on time......this doesnt appear to me much. I contacted all the kombis I could find but nobody starts work early enough!
So its TLs bus for 45 pesos.

Back