Easiest way to get to Bariloche from BA?

Norwegian airlines has a 2.5 hour flight from Aeroparque to Bariloche, with option for kids 0-23 months and above 2 years.

Easiest; fly with any airline but Aerolíneas. They have a tendency to cancel the early flights in the day if they are not full enough and tell the passengers to wait for the next...

Then rent a car here if you want a car.

Easiest; fly with any airline but Aerolíneas. They have a tendency to cancel the early flights in the day if they are not full enough and tell the passengers to wait for the next...

Then rent a car here if you want a car.

I use AA once or twice a week and they my experience is that opposite, midday flights are often cancelled to unify them with the 2/3 pm flights, something that happends often.

1. In recent months I cannot recall the last time AR cancelled.
2. Particularly on an English speaking site, can we all agree to use AA for American Airlines and refer to Aerolíneas Argentinas by AR, the airline code actually used?

Only drive if you can stand about 20 hours of pampa followed by two or three scenic hours. And then you will move heaven and earth to abandon your car somewhere and fly back.
Just my two cents ;)

No way, I would fly. Like everybody said, there are great rates for families with small children. The driving is not like the US. No bathrooms when you need them.

It is a crushingly boring drive. But then again, car rental rates in Bariloche are insane. Pick your poison....!

Back