Easy To Find Work With Just A Student Visa?

natykerouac

Registered
This site http://estudiarenargentina.siu.edu.ar/aplicacion.php?ah=4e1f403dc97fd&ai=estudiar%7C%7C19000030&mapa_grande=&id_idioma=1&noticia=&contacto=&institucion_universitaria=&mapa_del_sitio=&declaracion_legal=&id_menu=11#_Necesito_visa_previa_ says:
Puedo trabajar en Argentina mientras estudio?
Los extranjeros contratados para trabajar en la Argentina deberán contar con visa de trabajo y residencia legal en el país. Las regulaciones locales sobre inmigración establecen tres tipos de residencia: permanente, temporaria y transitoria. Si usted entró como estudiante o turista deberá, una vez ingresado al país, iniciar los trámites para la obtención del permiso de trabajo y la residencia.

I'm fluent in castellano and english, I'm planning on going to IUNA to study film, and getting a student visa. Will I be able to find work? I'll have to find a job within the first few months to be able to start supporting myself. Is it possible to find a job ahead of time before moving there, to have something lined up? I'm 19. Or will I need to apply for a work visa once I'm there? It seems like legally it'd be hard to find a legit job without one, according to the site I just quoted^. What are your guys' experience with this? Gracias. Natalie

Before you come? unlikely.
hard without a DNI? yes
and only 19, think between $2000-$3500 pesos per month.

Back