Edenor Digital: New website: Help I cannot log on.

joftoronto

Registered
Hello:

I am a new member although I purchased an apartment 2.5 years ago. I generally spend about 2 months per year in BA. To date, I have been able to pay my expenses and Edenor online through Edenor Digital. I easily transferred the Edenor account to my name at the Edenor office in Palermo when I purchased the apartment and was subsequently able to log into the prior website with my account #. It has made checking my monthly bills and paying online very easy ever since (especially since I am in Canada for most of the year).

However as of this month, Edenor has changed its website Edenor Digital and it requires a DNI to log on, which I do not have (not being a resident and not intending to become a resident in the near future). I am actually next coming to Argentina in early Dec. and staying until the end of January. My issue is I would like to be able to continue to pay my bills online, however, this now seems impossible without a DNI. I have a CDI which I had to obtain when I purchased the apartment but this ID seems useless for logging on to sites like Edenor. Has anyone in a similar situation (not having a DNI and having to pay bills monthly) have any suggestions?

Many thanks

J

Hello:

I am a new member although I purchased an apartment 2.5 years ago. I generally spend about 2 months per year in BA. To date, I have been able to pay my expenses and Edenor online through Edenor Digital. I easily transferred the Edenor account to my name at the Edenor office in Palermo when I purchased the apartment and was subsequently able to log into the prior website with my account #. It has made checking my monthly bills and paying online very easy ever since (especially since I am in Canada for most of the year).

However as of this month, Edenor has changed its website Edenor Digital and it requires a DNI to log on, which I do not have (not being a resident and not intending to become a resident in the near future). I am actually next coming to Argentina in early Dec. and staying until the end of January. My issue is I would like to be able to continue to pay my bills online, however, this now seems impossible without a DNI. I have a CDI which I had to obtain when I purchased the apartment but this ID seems useless for logging on to sites like Edenor. Has anyone in a similar situation (not having a DNI and having to pay bills monthly) have any suggestions?

Many thanks

J
I pm'd you....

Back