El Adios a Nestor

mobri1130

Registered
So I've been watching el velatorio on TV and trying to make who's who of the family. I see the daughter and a woman I think might be either Cristina or Nestor's mother. Can someone tell me if her son is the guy with the long hair and scraggly beard wearing a windbreaker?

Yup, the unfortunate looking blend of the Pinguino and Cristina in the windbreaker (!) is Maximo. Nestor was nothing to look at, Cristina's looks have changed dramatically over the years, but their poor kids unfortunately got dealt the crap hand of the genetics lottery...

A clean shave, a good hair washing, and a nice suit (given the occasion) couldn't hurt. Even penguins look quite dashing in their little tuxedos. Please tell me he's not still 'running' Aerolinas Argentina.

The president Christina Fernandez looks very dignified . I am currently watching Cronica TV and it is like watching a scene from a greek tragedy with the grieving widow in black . Beautiful funeral.

Florencia flew in from the States, where she is attending college [I think]. Anyone know which University?

She's studying film-making in a NY city institute, I think. There's a good one there.

perry said:
The president Christina Fernandez looks very dignified . I am currently watching Cronica TV and it is like watching a scene from a greek tragedy with the grieving widow in black . Beautiful funeral.

It is truly something to see. I've teared up a couple of times watching people pay their respects. And the family has been sitting there since something like 10:00 this morning.

ghost said:
Florencia flew in from the States, where she is attending college [I think]. Anyone know which University?

New York Film Academy. I'm surprised she's not at my alma mater of NYU... the film program there loves to admit a glitzy name.

starlucia said:
New York Film Academy. I'm surprised she's not at my alma mater of NYU... the film program there loves to admit a glitzy name.
NY why didn't I guess that. Argies think the world ends near the Hudson.

ghost said:

New York Film Academy

ETA: Ah, I should read the whole thread before reply. LOL.

Back