Electrical blackouts coming

22 October 2022....Excerpt:
....In the case of Bolivia, in addition to the ideological closeness of the Government with Evo Morales, the victory of the MAS candidate, Luis Arce, ensures the continuity of the gas import contracts from the neighboring country.

The launch of the Plan Gas 4 from Vaca Muerta a few days ago, which the President himself led, was no accident. At that time, there were already polls that gave Evo's candidate as he winner and that guarantees Argentina to have abundant energy at a good price and avoid a tariff increase of more than 80% as would be necessary to offset subsidies to the sector....

The Multipasta place we lived above last year ran their generator fairly regularly, I don't know why, and it was very noisy (though maybe it was a higher power unit). It would definitely need to be outside. On the other hand, diesel isn't explosive unless you try really hard.
My generator is noisy - it lives in the barn and runs on high-octane gas, not diesel.

Just my two-cents.... don't know beans about generators, just that there are some that start by pushing a button and others by pulling a cord. Got the cord one - it is a pain to get it started. Avoid it if at all possible.

Last edited:
Back