Electrolysis In Ba?

wanderleese

Registered
Hello ladies of BA,
I'm in the search of an electrolysis hair removal place in Buenos Aires.
I know there are a ton of laser hair removal places, but it doesn't seem to do the job. Hoping to find someone that does electrolysis.

Much appreciated!

Don't think it exists here. But waxing is big and inexpensive and if you do it enough the hair doesn't come back. In order for laser to work you have to have dark hair.

Hello ladies of BA,
I'm in the search of an electrolysis hair removal place in Buenos Aires.
I know there are a ton of laser hair removal places, but it doesn't seem to do the job. Hoping to find someone that does electrolysis.

Much appreciated!

Sign up for GROUPON. You'll get ads every day that include huge discounts off of Permanent Hair Removal. (Because really, the big cost is the machine, the small cost is training the "technician", and after that, it's like printing money.)

Its done in every neighborhood from the Microcenter to Nuñez, you just have to decide which one is one that you trust. I would suggest watching the ads for a week or two and then researching each one that is one that you'd be willing to travel to.

PS- I don't know what the prices are in The States (or England), but there's no way that they are cheaper than they are on Groupon.

Hi! For electrolysis you can look up Java Jeiman, she is an aesthetician and has a beauty center in Caballito, right in front of Parque Centenario. FYI, I called once to inquire about electrolysis a few years ago and they told me that they perform it only in small areas (like, not your legs).
Good luck!

Hi - just wondering whether you had any luck with finding somewhere that does electrolysis? I am also trying to find somewhere in capital federal that does it. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Expat Life 0
Back