Electronics As Gifts?

zmarcus99

Registered
I'll be flying into EZE later in the week, and I am bringing back two computers for a friend that are already used and his from the United States. Do I need to declare? Will I have a problem if I also have my personal computer, and 3 personal phones on me?

AFIP is not interested in older products. I went to declare an iPhone 5 and they said it was too old, the same for my macbook mid-2010. My iPads from 2014 were the only things that made it on the form. The official said that anything 1.5 years old is of no interest.

They told me that my Ipad 2014 was too old to be declared a couple of months ago.

They told me that my Ipad 2014 was too old to be declared a couple of months ago.

I think the guy missed the date of purchase of the iPad or my husband mixed up the date. Anyway I was surprised that only 4 people were in line at AFIP. It was my first time doing the declaration

I think the guy missed the date of purchase of the iPad or my husband mixed up the date. Anyway I was surprised that only 4 people were in line at AFIP. It was my first time doing the declaration

Lately I've always declared electronics online a couple of days before traveling in order to avoid long lines or find the AFIP counter closed. Declare online, print the form, and you're set to go.

Lately I've always declared electronics online a couple of days before traveling in order to avoid long lines or find the AFIP counter closed. Declare online, print the form, and you're set to go.

I suppose I'd need a Clave Fiscal to do so, am I correct?

I suppose I'd need a Clave Fiscal to do so, am I correct?

I don't remember if the system requested a clave fiscal the first time. Since then, I've just changed or generated a new declaration on this site:

https://servicios1.afip.gov.ar/DIA/EXTAPP/P121/P121.WebApp/formularios/E121_ppal.aspx
https://servicios1.afip.gov.ar/genericos/GuiaDeTramites/VerGuia.aspx?tr=36

Back