england germany

thebookcellar

Registered
i stayed at home for the last england game against Solvenia (as Howardinba said he would too) but now that we are playing Germany i want to sing and be an English lout...

I ask all English to write here where they are going to be. from previous threads it seems Sugar is the most popular...??

Hi!

Im English and I am searching for a place to watch the game with other England supporters as well.

I went to the Northside bar in San Telmo (Venezuela y Bolivar) for the last two games and there were lots of English people, for the Slovenia game less but I think due to it being a weekday and an early game.

Where will everybody be?

dirtyauzzie said:
Hi!

Im English and I am searching for a place to watch the game with other England supporters as well.

I went to the Northside bar in San Telmo (Venezuela y Bolivar) for the last two games and there were lots of English people, for the Slovenia game less but I think due to it being a weekday and an early game.

Where will everybody be?
I was in there with you:confused:.I,ll be watching with my wife,s family this time as her uncle is .....GERMAN!!!:D and me and my two boys will be decked out in our 3 lions regalia:)

Need to watch this one with fellow English fans!!!! Saw the Algeria match at Northside bar which was pretty good, but what about Sullivan's in Palermo? Any good? Lets sing our hearts out!!!!!

Howard I think so as I went just after I saw your post but there were quite a few people so I wasnt sure who you were, next time Ill wave a sign.

Northside definetly a good bar with lots of singing. The first game I was in Rio and they have an English bar called the Lord Jim´s and it was full of England fans singing and they played all of the football songs before the game including the obnoxious ones so I felt at home :).

Each time I have been to the Northside it has plenty of English people, but if everyone is going elsewhere...Ill follow the red shirts.

Sorry I just need to correct...Northside with lots of English...not so much of the singing though.

I saw my mate the other day,
he's said to me he's seen the white Pele,

Hello Mates!

We are holding a traditional English Breakfast on Sunday, complete with Guinness, Chips and a Union Jack facing the huge HD screen at our new pub at Giramondo Hostel, Güemes y Oro, Palermo.

The bar usually opens later at night but there are many British guests who don't want to leave premises "so early" so we're bundling an English Party. It's against Germany, of all nations, so we want a private place to let our emotions run free.

We're opening a little earlier than 10 and WILL be playing football songs.

Any suggestions welcome!

Directions to Giramondo

Liam3494 said:
Ummm, Guinness isn't English :)

I'm not claiming that, but stout is more appropriate for breakfast and Guinness is the most easily accessible! :p

We have a selection of non German and non Irish beers to chose from anyway :)

Back