English Couple Looking For A Baby Sitter And Au Pair

Freya88

Registered
Hello

We shall be staying in BA (Recoleta) for a month from the end of October to the end of November 2013 and our baby girl shall be 9 - 10 months at that time :). We are looking to hire a baby sitter whilst we are in BA so that we can do some activities which will not allow a child and we are also looking to hire an au pair to go to a ranch for one week with us to enable us to ride horses. We are happy to pay the going rate.

Please let me know if you are available and can offer one or both of these services during this time.

I look forward to hearing any offers or, if not, any advice as to where I should look for childcare.

Thanks

Freya88

B)

PM me and I will send you contact info for a babysitter we use who lives in Recoleta. She is a student from Amherst, MA

Oh, PM me. I love children and I am great with babies. I am fluent in english and spanish.

We are in BA until early August, and would like to find a sitter so we can get away to a few milongas. Our grandson is 11, and no trouble to manage. We occasionally leave him in the apartment alone, but he gets lonely, so looking for someone who could cover for us for an occasional adult-night out. Even better if you have a kid or two to trade back and forth for play dates.

Back