English Language University Textbooks

mbearce

Registered
I have around 200 English Language university textbooks that are looking for a good home. From Anatomy to Zoology, the collection includes major titles published in the last 5 years by McGraw-Hill, Pearson, and Jones & Bartlett.

The textbooks are free to anybody who can make good use of them, but you must take the whole lot off my hands by Friday, March 25th.

If you are interested, please PM me with details about how you intend to use them.

Hi!
Since I just registered for this, I think that the pm function is not working or something, So I will just answer here...
If I can get your books I will read the interesting ones (I am a biochemist), and since my brother and sis are in med school, I can lend the ones that they need.
But if you want, any library of the UBA will take your books (Every faculty has its own library, and being in english is not going to be a problem since most of our bibliography its in english anyway). For example on the first floor of junin 954, there is the library of the faculty of pharmacy, If you want to ask them if they can come and pick them up their mail is [email protected]

If you have history, literature, art and philosophy, i will take them

Back