English lessons

Walter

Registered
Hello to all!

I´m an Argentinian guy who travel to the US 2 or 3 times a year so I would like to improve my english skills. I live in Belgrano and I´m looking for an english native speaker teacher. I can have lessons during weekends.

Thank you in advanced.

Hello Walter! I am an English teacher and can help you improve your English skills:) Send me a private message so we can talk about details.
Adhya

Walter said:
Hello to all!

I´m an Argentinian guy who travel to the US 2 or 3 times a year so I would like to improve my english skills. I live in Belgrano and I´m looking for an english native speaker teacher. I can have lessons during weekends.

Thank you in advanced.
------------------------------
Hi Walter,
I live in Belgrano near Teodoro Garcia, have several postgraduate degrees (PhD & MBA), international business experience as Vice President at several companies, and have taught Chemistry and English at the university level.
PM me if interested,
BRgrds,
Jim

P/D: Several errors in your post:
...who travelS to the US (3rd person singular conjugation adds the 's')
...improve my English skills (English always capitalized)
...Thank you in advance (not advanceD)

Hello to all!

I´m an Argentinian guy who travels to the US 2 or 3 times a year so I would like to improve my english skills. I live in Belgrano and I´m looking for an English native speaker teacher. I can have lessons on Saturdays.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Walter, i am a Canadian english teacher living in Buenos aires. I have been teaching privately here for over 5 years and have experience teaching in all levels and I am TEFL certified. PM me if you're interested and we could meet this week!
thanks

I currently live in Boston and plan on moving to BA in December. If you need assistance speaking Enlgish. let me know and perhaps I can help.

Dave

Back