English psychotherapy?

Soykoy

Registered
My Spanish is very poor. I take lessons but it's not enough to help me communicate about everything. Anyone know of a place I could find psychotherapy that is in English? Or would I be better off trying a foreign app made for therapy?

My Spanish is very poor. I take lessons but it's not enough to help me communicate about everything. Anyone know of a place I could find psychotherapy that is in English? Or would I be better off trying a foreign app made for therapy?

Here is a note (previously posted in this forum) by Susana Olañeta, an Argentine clinical Psychologist in Palermo who speaks excellent English and has experience helping expats deal with life in Buenos Aires:

"I'm a local clinical Psychologist offering professional Counseling services to those who'd like to make the most out of their individual or family stay in BA.

I offer a private practice, including various topics such as mood swings, relationship issues, positive adjustment, self-confidence and anxiety disorders, amongst others.

Whatever your concerns may be, we can work through them in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere.

I´ve been working with expats since 2005 and I´m personally experienced in what it is to be an expatriate myself, so I've experienced the feelings and anxieties inherent to those far from home!

If you would like to find out more about my services, please contact me at [email protected] – Your questions are welcome. Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you."

Lic. Susana Olañeta – (U.B.A. - M.N.4887 and M.P.5443) –
Web: www.bacounseling.com.ar

Back