English speaking Argentinean looking for job in hostel, restaurant

French jurist

Registered
A friend of mine is looking for a job, preferably in an hostel or in a restaurant but it could also be a business related to music since that's what she's studying (other jobs also are ok).

She speaks well English for having participated in an exchange program : she staid with an US family for a few months.

Responsible, hard working, her professional experience includes having worked in two Palermo Soho restaurant.

Her resume (either contact her directly or you can contact me and I'll pass the info to her) :

lucia.jpg

Datos personales
Nombre y apellido: Lucia Muniagurria
Fecha de nacimiento: 1992
Nacionalidad: Argentina.
e-mail: lulicucu--AAAAATTTTTTT--hotmail.com

Experiencia
laboral

Operaria en Grabado Sólido S.A. (Armado de guardas artesanales de mármol)

Secretaria en Grabado Solido S.A. tel: 4754-8651

Camarera con manejo de cafetera express en bar librería Crack Up (Costa rica 4757 - Palermo Soho, tel: 4878-6525)

Cajera en Bar Librería Crack Up

Camerera en Bar Restaurant Limbo (Armenia 1820 – Palermo Soho, tel: 4831-4040

Estudios

Título secundario

Bachillerato orientado en Humanidades, Colegio San Miguel Arcángel (Educación Waldorf).

Estudios terciarios de Música (canto, flauta dulce y flauta traversa) en establecimientos privados.

Idiomas:

Estudios de inglés en el Colegio San Miguel Arcángel, muy buen nivel con profundización del idioma en viaje de intercambio a los Estados Unidos.

French jurist said:
A friend of mine is looking for a job, preferably in an hostel or in a restaurant but it could also be a business related to music since that's what she's studying (other jobs also are ok).

FJ, are for friend or foe??? I think you are crazy trusting, posting her details like that on a public forum...maybe I`m jaded after so many years here but I`d freak if my DNI, DOB etc were posted so freely. Bestof luck to her anyhow.

Indeed, I'd also remove her personal details ASAP. Hopefully there aren't TOO many nutcases reading BAExpats (other than the usual suspects ;)), but, well, she's young and pretty, and some people are sick...

fifs2 said:
FJ, are for friend or foe??? I think you are crazy trusting, posting her details like that on a public forum...maybe I`m jaded after so many years here but I`d freak if my DNI, DOB etc were posted so freely. Bestof luck to her anyhow.

Yop, maybe too many details. I had already skipped her home address.
I skipped now her DNI and phone number.

Can you please delete your post (which includes the info I skipped) or just the quoted part? ;) Gracias !

Thanks for the suggestion !

Back