English-speaking dentist?

YVRguy

Registered
Although I can find no suggestions in the Forums here, I'm sure there are many bi-lingual dentists in the city.

I have a crown that has popped off and needs to be replaced.

Any recommendations? I'm in the Palermo neighborhood near the zoo.

Thanks.

Drs Pelcman Ave Santa Fe 3444 #10A 4821 3734, 48219070. I don't remember why I have 2 #'s. Both father and son speak english, they have made 3 crowns for me, and I'm happy with the work.
Nancy

Dr. Norman Darling, Uriburu 1054, Piso 10, 4827-3187 (nearest subte Medicina or Pueyyredon D). Really nice guy, works partly in the US and is fluent in English. Had crowns and fillings done over the last few years.

@CarverFan How much would it cost for some fillings to get done? I dont have medical insurance but need some dental work done. I had a tooth pulled here last year in a public hospital but ended up waiting a very long time .if the price isnt too high, id rather just get er done and not wait 12 hours! thanks!

nanny4u92, I haven't had any work done for 18 months and with the price changes here, I wouldn't have up to date info on the cost. It was cheap back then. If you call up, the receptionist is very friendly and she or the dentist will be able to tell you.

Try Spa Dental, they are on Libertador in Recoleta (a few blocks from Retiro station). They just opened and are only private so they are trying to get new clients and offering very inexpensive services. The dentist I had (Cecilia) speaks some English and if you go to their website you can communicate with her to arrange an appointment by email.

harrisonba said:

I was going to say, there have been several threads on this.

1) I go to Bettina Pettiti

On Córdoba b/n Talcuhuano & Uruguay (Tribunales subte stop)
Phone: 4371.6758

Her receptionist doesn't speak English, but Bettina studied in the states in both LA & NYC.

2) I'm getting braces (brackets) with a lady that comes into Bettina's office once a week.

Bettina's in the office Mon-Wed.

I'd like to add a dentist recommendation: Dr. Wheeler at the AINCO office, Santa Fe 2844 (right near the Aguero subte stop), phone 4829-0373. I had my two upper wisdom teeth extracted by him (one last week and the other today). I expected it to be awful and have days of pain afterwards, but there was no pain at all, each extraction took 10 minutes in the chair, healed perfectly (the first so far). He also speaks excellent English, and explained everything he was doing in English beforehand. Highly recommended.
(And I should add, the extractions were 100% covered by Medicus, so I probably saved US $5000 vs paying out-of-pocket for the same procedure in the US.)

Also Dr. Fabrizzio Zaldivar, bilingual, offices in several locations, good prices.

15-5425-6842

Back