English Speaking General Practitioner?...

2GuysInPM

Registered
Hi,

Looking for recommendation of an english-speaking general practitioner doctor. Hopefully one that can take appointments sooner rather than later.

TIA!

Bumping this up because I'm also looking for a GP. Can anyone recommend a good english speaking doctor in town? Female doc preferred but not necessary. Thanks!

Just checked out another thread and saw that people are reccomending [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Centro Medico Dignus and Hospital de Clínicas, so I guess I'll just try one of those. Nevermind?[/background]

Just checked out another thread and saw that people are reccomending [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Centro Medico Dignus and Hospital de Clínicas, so I guess I'll just try one of those. Nevermind?[/background]

Dignus is a reliable and economic commuity center, $110 pesos for a visit. Hospital de Clinicas is cheaper but have to wait for appt.

PD: (Matias will claim some of the best doctors in the country work at Clinicas, however you will get to see ayoung practicing doctor from a Mercosur country)

Dignus is a reliable and economic commuity center, $110 pesos for a visit. Hospital de Clinicas is cheaper but have to wait for appt.

PD: (Matias will claim some of the best doctors in the country work at Clinicas, however you will get to see ayoung practicing doctor from a Mercosur country)
I didnt realize Peru and Colombia were parts of the Mercosur!

Ha,Ha,haaa. Two of a few favourites of mine in BAexpats, Rich One's avatar to be well spent by the bourgeois, Ceviche-san.

Back