English speaking hairstylist

My wife goes to a guy named Javier Aranda at Sicodelica at Arenales 2066, between Ayacucho and Junin. He speaks English and cuts mens hair as well. She has always been pleased with his work and great personality.
I've been going to Javier since I moved here in 2013. He's incredible and so is his staff. He's the only one I trust to cut my hair because he actually listens to what I want rather than trying to get me to cut it all off as they do in the U.S. Prices are more than fair and it's a cute salon, always buzzing with people when I"m in.

Kinda funny

I let my hair grow, used to be clean cut when I got here, all the butchers kept messing it up one way or another, so I let it grow. I use a straight razor to shave and since I ran out of my stuff - full beard as well. I actually like the look now, wife snips the ends now.

Kinda funny

I let my hair grow, used to be clean cut when I got here, all the butchers kept messing it up one way or another, so I let it grow. I use a straight razor to shave and since I ran out of my stuff - full beard as well. I actually like the look now, wife snips the ends now.

for a moment i thought you were The Dude

Back