English Speaking Real Estate Agent Needed

NYCExpat

Registered
Looking for some house rental options (long-term, not tourist). Please advise with english speaking rental agents.

Thanks!

NYCExpat said:
Looking for some house rental options (long-term, not tourist). Please advise with english speaking rental agents.

Thanks!

I'm sorry to see you not getting far with this as I know that feeling myself. We wanted a furnished rental outside the city to enjoy a more relaxed life with our new baby and I contacted Reynolds and other big rental companies without much successs...and I speak Spanish. In the end a friend found us some lovely options in a barrio cerrado near her (Septiembre) in Escobar. They have large and small furnished houses for rent with communal facilities too. You can check out some options here for example: http://propiedades.zonaprop.com.ar/...obar/ncZ24_opZtipo-operacion-alquiler_lnZ5117

I found the best opio0n is to drive to any barrio cerrado during a week day and talk to the office staff there rather than work via mail or phone. Trying to do it via the owners will be very difficult.

I know Escobar wasnt on your list of desired locations and maybe too outside the city but I thought I'd toss it in and hope things start going your way...

Do you have a car to drive around the areas you are interested in ? Chances are you will see numerous signs of available places , and get the numbers of the LOCAL agents in specific areas. Many have English speaking agents. Pm me if you want more information.

yespropiedades.com has long term as well as short term, and Daniel's English is pretty good :)

Back