English speaking real estate lawyer

ndcj

Registered
Hi All,

I'm looking for a somewhat urgent recommendation of an English speaking real estate lawyer. Anyone know of one? Doesn't matter where.

Thanks!

ndcj said:
Hi All,

I'm looking for a somewhat urgent recommendation of an English speaking real estate lawyer. Anyone know of one? Doesn't matter where.

Thanks!

Lawyers with the power to handle real estate transactions here are called Escribanos. I have been in commerical real estate for 30 years in the New York and New Jersey. I have never had better lawyer experiences than I have had with Santiago Rossetti 4816 6355 5th generation escribano and speaks perfect English.

Mitch said:
Lawyers with the power to handle real estate transactions here are called Escribanos. I have been in commerical real estate for 30 years in the New York and New Jersey. I have never had better lawyer experiences than I have had with Santiago Rossetti 4816 6355 5th generation escribano and speaks perfect English.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I don't need an escribano, I already have one, what I need is a second lawyer at arms length to this particular transaction to review some things that we're having some difficulties with.

I strongly recommend Wiener Soto and Caparros. They have proven to be invaluable to me. Lawrence Wiener is an American who has been practicing law in Argentina for 20+ years. He started this firm recently after being a partner at a major Argentine firm.
Robert Urban works with them and he is also American and very knowledgeable.
They have a mix of US and Argentine attorneys.
http://www.wsclegal.com/

Thanks for the references guys! I'll give them a try. :)

PM me, and I'll give you a hand...

ndcj said:
Hi All,

Thanks!

Back