English Speaking Vet?

Piper

Registered
Does anyone have a recommendation for an English-speaking vet? Palermo or Recoleta location would be ideal, but if they're good, anywhere would do.
Thanks.

Piper said:
Does anyone have a recommendation for an English-speaking vet? Palermo or Recoleta location would be ideal, but if they're good, anywhere would do.
Thanks.

In Recoleta:
Veterinaria "Talita"
Arenales 1856
4813-8684

The women didn't seem to speak much English, but the man who works there does.

If you get stuck we have an amazing vet in Martinez.

Sorry I know you said you wanted one in Recoleta/Palermo.

Dr Tessie is her name and her address is Alvear 407, (main street that crosses over Martinez station, only two blocks from station), phone number is 4798 6745.

Her english is awesome and she also does relocations of pets.

Good luck.

PS Website is www.clinicucha.com

Hello, I am an English-speaking veterinarian and I do Housecall Visits in Buenos Aires. You can find out how to contact me in the website:
http://www.housecallvet.com.ar

Our Housecall Vet Service offers preventive medical treatment and consultation, routine check-ups, and the full range of medical diagnostics.

If you´re travelling through Argentina or you want to talk about your pet´s problem to an English Speaking Veterinarian we can help you.

Phone: (0054) 911.5887.9861
Local: 15.5887.9861

Piper said:
Thanks.

Does anyone know of an English-speaking vet in Palermo, or close by, who could provide the proper documentation to travel with a dog back to the US?

Back