English Sub-Titles On Netflix (On Apple Tv)

TomAtAlki

Registered

I was watching Lilyhammer on Netflix on Apple TV tonight. Yesterday, I had English subtitles, today I have none. I press and hold the center button on the (stupid) Apple Remote and have a choise of spanish or Portuguese and I need english. I haven't updated the Apple TV since yesterday so why are the english subtitles gone?

If it is necessary for me to somehow watch the US version of Netflix, what is the best (and cheapest) way to do that.

Any help? Thanks.

Tom

[font=Lucida Grande']I was watching Lilyhammer on Netflix on Apple TV tonight. Yesterday, I had English subtitles, today I have none. I press and hold the center button on the (stupid) Apple Remote and have a choise of spanish or Portuguese and I need english. I haven't updated the Apple TV since yesterday so why are the english subtitles gone?[/font]

[font=Lucida Grande']If it is necessary for me to somehow watch the US version of Netflix, what is the best (and cheapest) way to do that.[/font]

[font=Lucida Grande']Any help? Thanks.[/font]

[font=Lucida Grande']Tom[/font]

Great series, but I've only watched it in the States.

"UnblockUs". Allows you to watch US Netflix which you can't do here, even with a US subscription unless you use a service like this that fools them into thinking you aren't here. Costs $4.99 month.

Yep, that is Argentine Netflix.

I use http://www.unotelly.com/unodns/pricing for $3.99/mo to get US Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Back