English Tours At The Bellas Artes

Arnebartelsman

Registered
Went to the bellas artes yesterday and a nice british girl informed me that they have started doing free english guided tours now. I always thought the lack of english info in the museum was a bit disappointing, but this is a step in the right direction. Will check it out very soon!

Hello! Yes I have started giving these tours! They are fast-paced and full of quirky little facts about the art. If anyone wants to learn something more about the national collection and how all this European art ended up in Argentina, I invite you to come along! More info here: http://mnba.gob.ar/museo/novedades/2014/02/17/free-english-guided-tours

x

Hello! Yes I have started giving these tours! They are fast-paced and full of quirky little facts about the art. If anyone wants to learn something more about the national collection and how all this European art ended up in Argentina, I invite you to come along! More info here: http://mnba.gob.ar/m...sh-guided-tours

x

Does the museum allow tipping?

As a tour guide myself, I get plenty of people who want to visit the museums and a Free Tour at the Museo de Bellas Artes would definitely interest pretty much all of my clients. I would recommend that they tip (which is the way the Free City Tour Guides make their living), but if the museum frowns on that, then I would want to let them know that they have to be discreet if they choose to skirt the rules.

Thanks

Glad that you're interested in brining people to the tour. Unfortunately the museum does not allow any form of tipping - The national museums in Argentina are all completely free so it goes against that policy.

We took the tour today and loved it. Thank you tour guide, you were great! We specially like the Rococo painting you pointed out of Saint Francis.

Anna
will you be doing tours next tuesday since its a holiday?
I have a friend from Prague whom Id like to send there
if not he could come today or tomorrow, saturday
thanks
esteban

Back