English Vw Owners Manual?

gpop

Registered
Does anyone have or know how to get an English version of a owners manual (+ RCD320G radio manual)?
Usually these things are procured through a dealership, but do the Brazilian / Argentine models even have translations done for the domestic models? I'm looking for a 2013 -2014 Suran manual.

Go to vwownersclub.net.... thwy will be able to help.
I've been at this a few days now. No luck.
Seems the closest model is called a SpaceFox (That the Suran is based on the Fox), SportVan, or Fox Plus in different places in Latam and even Algeria. Nothing in the US, and a wild goose-chase in the UK.
Going to try the dealership, but I'm not holding my breath.

My Bora came with a manual in multiple languages. For sure English and Spanish and pretty sure Portuguese as well. I am sure the Suran does as well.

Forget about the model name... you want the manual for the RCD320... those are not model specific... I was once in need for a pdf version for an RNS510 and at the time 5 different models featured it. Just direct your inquires regarding the radio model, not the car.

Our Honda Fit has a Sony Mex bt2507x radio and all the searches I did ONLY came up with Portuguese.
It must be totally market specific.

http://www.manualsdrive.com/results.php?lang=en&search=rcd%20320g%201din&#.U9Y2wbFR618
Try this

Back