Enrolling at UBA, first timer ~ Please Help!

Tera

Registered
I have been trying to enroll at UBA for the March semester. I was told I need to have my passport and previous academic credentials notarized at the US Embassy. Unfortunately those types of documents are something they do not notarize at the embassy. Has anyone been through this already? Maybe you have some advice on how I get this done so I can enroll. Thanks everyone! :)

Notary public or The Hague Apostille is fine

Will explain you more when we meet for a job interview, haha ;)

I've studied at UBA too, even as an irregular immigrant

Hi Tera,

I am actually trying to do the same thing! Are you in BA right now? I just started looking into the student visa applications and all that I need to do before I study there, so let me know if you hear anything, or if you can pass along any tips! Are you hoping to study there March 2012?

I was wondering, is the tuition the same for foreigners and citizens/residents? And, in either case, what is it? Does it work on a peso amount per credit? What about taking classes a la carte (i.e. not going for a specific degree)?

Oh, one last question: Do they have Spanish classes for non-native speakers?

Thanks a lot.

SAB15

If we are speaking of undergrad studies, then please let me clarify

No international student tuition fees. That's why you'll meet plenty of Colombians, Chileans, etc.

NO spanish language exam to be taken either

But, you have to pass CBC or UBAXXI

Hey,
UBA is free for anyone whether you or born in Argentina or somewhere else. However if you are thinking about taking a class at U of Belgrano or Palermo, I am pretty sure you have to pay money. Also, from what I have seen UBA offers Spanish for foreigners as well.

Back