Enrolling the kids in a private school while citizenship application is in progress

djshalt

Registered
Good day everyone! The forum is prompting me to make a post, and I guess I have lurked long enough.
My family and I are currently living in Mexico with permanent residency (thanks to two of the three kiddos being born here). We will be moving to BA in May of 2023 and we plan to stay for good.
Our game plan is upon arrival to initiate an application for citizenship.
It looks as though for the two years of the process we will be constrained to 3 month long rental agreements if what I have understood here is correct.
Does anyone know if our legal status will be an impediment for enrolling the kids in a private school?
Any and all advice is appreciated, have good one!

Good day everyone! The forum is prompting me to make a post, and I guess I have lurked long enough.
My family and I are currently living in Mexico with permanent residency (thanks to two of the three kiddos being born here). We will be moving to BA in May of 2023 and we plan to stay for good.
Our game plan is upon arrival to initiate an application for citizenship.
It looks as though for the two years of the process we will be constrained to 3 month long rental agreements if what I have understood here is correct.
Does anyone know if our legal status will be an impediment for enrolling the kids in a private school?
Any and all advice is appreciated, have good one!
You should not have any issues

Back