Equivalent to Santos Manjares around Palermo?

booms

Registered
Absolutely love the Santos Manjares steak place nearish Teatro Colón, it's cheap, unpretentious, great steak and I can just turn up.

Seems silly to take a long Subte journey from Palermo to it though! Is there anything similar around Palermo (tried both Don Julio and La Cabrera - those aren't the answer for me!)

Try Doble AA its across cordoba from the high rent district. Very barrio, I think it’s good.

Doble AA, Estado de Palestina 866, C1414 CABA

Don't know where in Palermo you are but if you're in Las Cañitas, give La Cañita a try.

Half portion of bife de chorizo, papas provencal and a little penguin of the house red.

Don't know where in Palermo you are but if you're in Las Cañitas, give La Cañita a try.

Half portion of bife de chorizo, papas provencal and a little penguin of the house red.
Can you mention the tab for this nice meal. Good to see that pinguinos are still alive...

No idea it’s been a little while since I went. It’s not expensive.

Also try parrilla secretito on Av Dorrego

La Azulada and Las Cholas (in Cañitas), and I expect also La Clothilde (Palermo) still have pinguinos. Not sure if the beef is up to your standards (I mostly have Pacu or Avocado Salmon).

La Azulada and Las Cholas (in Cañitas), and I expect also La Clothilde (Palermo) still have pinguinos. Not sure if the beef is up to your standards (I mostly have Pacu or Avocado Salmon).
La Azulada was my first ever time eating in a restaurant in Buenos Aires, I was staying two doors down. Lovely establishment. I remember being so surprised though that they didn't take card. I wonder if they do now?

Back