Even Cher Hates Cristina

Bear aside (I hate Zoos and think they should be illegal, no matter what country they're in) Cher picked a fight with a heartless bitch (pardon my language but I 100% believe she is an evil soulless monster not deserving human pronouns) so even if it doesn't change the state of affairs for the bear, hopefully it will bring shame to La Diabla anyways.

I'm starting to wonder who voted for this woman. Every time me or my mom chat with a neighbor they turn out to hate her with a passion. :confused:

The people that voted for her aren't your neighbors. ;)

I really hope this bear finds a better home. Hopefully one with an air conditioned room in the summer and a clean pool.

Only a small minority of middle class portenos voted for Cristina. Outside of the capital, there is a different story.

Maybe they can ship the bear to Las Malvinas - the bear gets cool temperatures and eats a few of the locals, then both Cristina and the bear win.

It's a Win-Win!

I also loathe zoos and the Danish giraffe horror sickened me too.
Quite frankly, I'd rather NOT see the animals at all than see them in a zoo and David Attenborough gives me all the information I'll ever need.

Granted, zoos in general are an ethically dubious proposition, but there is enormous variation. If you ever get a chance to visit the San Diego Wild Animal Park, (which is a branch of the San Diego zoo), you should definitely do so. It's a entirely different experience.

I also had there what was undoubtedly one of the best zoo experiences of my life. Decades ago, when such things were new, some arsehole with a video camera was shouting at one of the gorillas, trying to get it to "do something", so he could have his video to show the folks back home in Outhouse, Oklahoma or wherever. The gorilla eventually responded by throwing a handful of fresh crap at the idiot with the camera. Fortunately, I was standing well off to one side. So much for your Kodak Moment.

Back