Evo Morales is in Argentina... Breaking news!!!

D.B. Cooper

Registered
So is Argentina going to become the destination for former dictators World wide?
Very sad. What a tragedy. The Fernandez team has only been in power for one day. This could be just the beginning.
i wonder who gave this idea the thumbs up. This would never had happened if Macri was still in power.

Last edited:
back to the Posting subject..
Evo will Unionize the Fruteros Bolivianos..!

So is Argentina going to become the destination for former dictators World wide?
Very sad. What a tragedy. The Fernandez team has only been in power for one day. This could be just the beginning.
i wonder who gave this idea the thumbs up. This would never had happened if Macri was still in power.
Right! Macri who recognized the dictator of Bolivia as a legit President elected...elected...by the military!

I agree with Evo Morales being in Argentina as he was a decent president and helped the indigenous people enormously . I am sure he was corrupt but lets be frank this goes with the landscape of South and North America with back door deals etc etc .

Bolivia deserves democracy and I hope that the people have a chance to have free elections

He did abuse his power through changing the constitution, but not sure he should be labeled a dictator. With this upcoming global recession there is a good chance Bolivia gets hit hard and the people look to Evo for bringing back the good old days in a few years.

Despite their shortcomings I think Lula and Evo have been some of the most effective leaders in Latin America in recent history. While Maduro and CFK fill the other lane of destructive leftists leaders.

Back