Ex-Expat Plans to Return Soon

BXpat

Registered
Whats Good Buenos Aires!

I'm a former expat, having lived in Buenos Aires from August 2010-February 2011.

I think it is a wonderful place full of intriguing characters, blatant corruption and phenomenal food. (similarly to NYC)

The city is unstable, the economy is on the rocks and I do not know why housing prices are so high (damn tourists)!

But I am looking forward to returning because my girlfriend of 1.5 years is currently studying at UTN FRBA and I have already finished my degree from the good ol' USA.

I currently publish a website called The Travel Abstract which is all about frugal travel and instructional Webinars on how to maximize frequent flier miles for free flights. You will find some stuff on Argentina in there too as I frequently write about my travel experiences and advice.

I look forward to becoming an active member on this forum and I hope to meet up with several of you cynics once I get down there.:D

I appreciate all of the "save your trouble don't come" but it is not necessary, I know how tough it is for gringos and porteños to make a decent wage.

Back