Exchange Rate Links

elhombresinnombre

Registered
Here's a link which will show up to the minute USD/ARS exchange rates on Ambito

Save it as a bookmark or a favourite on your device for an instant lookup

Here's a link which will show up to the minute USD/ARS exchange rates on Ambito

Save it as a bookmark or a favourite on your device for an instant lookup

Here's a link which shows me up to the minute exchange rates on Western Union.

My WU account might be different from yours so check that this link actually works for you and gives you the information you need then alter or modify it as required. The link can then be saved as a bookmark or a favourite on your device for an instant lookup
That's not a safe link

Sorry! Perhaps WU doesn't like the TinyUrl

Here's the full WU link which I tested again seconds ago:

Sorry! Perhaps WU doesn't like the TinyUrl

Here's the full WU link which I tested again seconds ago:

Just looked. Today is 206. Yesterday was 208. With the code, there is no transaction fee. I don't know how you are getting more than that. I have an account with Western Union. Instant same day transfer.

Just looked. Today is 206. Yesterday was 208. With the code, there is no transaction fee. I don't know how you are getting more than that. I have an account with Western Union. Instant same day transfer.
WU 205.4 today while Dolar Blue website shows much lower numbers. But the weird thing is it said the money will be available for a cash pickup on the 12th. Usually it is the same day for me.

This month I experienced a 7 day delay in sending funds bank account to bank account (from my USA account to my son's mother's Banco Galicia account) via WU. The five most recent prior transfers averaged 1 day. The hold may have involved my USA bank. Anyone else experiencing delay?

Had some small delay here and there. Even had one rejected a few weeks ago. I diversified with moneygram also. Good to have options in times like this.

Back