Exchanging Spanish for English

rihornos

Registered
Anyone living in Monserrat or nearby interested in exchanging Spanish for English I have no problem for speaking, writing but I would like to improve it and I have some books in English to teach Spanish :rolleyes: so if you are interested contact me.
Reina

Hi, Reina.

I might be interested. I am searching for a person to teach Spanish to an American family that will be staying in Buenos Aires January and February 2011. They do not want to take formal classes. They would prefer to have a tutor and practice their Spanish in the real world. The students would be both of the parents and their two children, ages 9 & 12.

Dee Hoffman
President, Children's Concierge

Hello Sandradee
The most important is to take some classes to see if they "learn", if they feel well, and from that moment on I think they will be able to make a decision. They will need to do some writing to understand and learn the language if not it would be too superficial and what is superficial in a language is easy to forget. I would like to know if they have an idea of where they are going to live, what neighborhood.
all the best
Reina

Back