Exercise classes or cheap gyms?

Maryeliza

Registered
I've been in the city for about 3 months now... and I am getting fat! Im currently living near Corrientes / Callao area. I need to find a gym that is reasonably priced. The quotes I have had so far are $400 and $450 pesos per month. You would not even pay that much in England for a decent gym!
If anyone knows of any gyms near me, or classes of Pilates or Spinning please write...

Cheers!

Cheap and decent are probably two different gyms.

I am a member of a gym called carribean gym for 140 pesos a month. On Uriburu between Sante Fe and Marcelo T. No frills, just basic equipment and classes.

There is a thread about this... some of the gyms that are 400+ a month are so if you are paying for just one month and in cash - if you sign up for several months and with credit card, the price drops significantly.

Gyms at home are similar -- they want you on auto-payment and paying for just one month at a time is really much more expensive.

Cheers G - sounds good to me. Do they have a website - and are there many females??

Maryeliza said:
Cheers G - sounds good to me. Do they have a website - and are there many females??

I can't find a website for them, they really are basic, but they do not push you for long term membership like the other ones. Simply pay once a month.

I would say more females than males especially in the classes.

Go by and look at it and pick up a schedule for classes. Uriburu 1012

Good luck.

No, there are several Uriburu calles, If you use the full name you will get the correct map.

Pres. José Evaristo Uriburu 1012

Back