Exotic Food Items/tequila For Sale!

DontMindMe

Registered
We are moving away soon and didn't get a chance to eat/drink this stuff:

Leyenda del Milagro Tequila Reposado 750 ml bottle: Our roommate back in Bogotá brought this to us after he completed a work assignment in Mexico City. We brought it down to BA with us, but never got around to opening it. Yours for 600 pesos (currently going for hundreds more on Mercado Libre). Unopened, seal intact. Read about it here: http://www.tequila.n...a-reposado.html

Don Zabor brand dried chiles morita, 200g bag: Another gift from Mexico City from the same roommate. Same story. Great for moles and salsas. Consume-by date is February 9, 2015. 150 pesos.

Trader Joe's Chia Seeds, 5.3oz/150g: I have two of these bags, unopened. Best before date is April 15, 2016. 50 pesos apiece.

BONUS ITEM: If you buy any of the above items, I will throw in 13 single-serving packets of stevia, if you want them. (BioDiet brand, purchased in Colombia). That's what's left of the box we brought, and we'll just end up leaving them here if no one takes them.

PM me if interested! I live in Almagro and am very easy to get to.

PRICE CUTS!

Tequila: 600 500 pesos
Chia seeds: 50 pesos per bag 60 pesos for both bags
Dried chiles morita: 150 pesos 100 pesos

I won't lower the prices again. We have enough room to bring this stuff with us, so if you want it, it's now or never!

Back