EXPAT ASADO.. Cooked by a chef - San Isidro

CJLenBSAS87

Registered
Hey everyone, So I tried to do one of these a little while ago but unfortunately I got called back to the US. I would like to organize an asado here at my house in san isidro for this coming saturday June 5th. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join us. Bring a beer or a bottle of wine as an entrance fee. I think people should plan on showing up around 8 pm, we'll be eating around 10, and finishing who knows when. It should be a really fantastic time, I'll be having a few argentine friends of mine as well so there will oportunities to practice your spanish with some really great people as well. I look forward to seeing everybody. I can pass along my adress and directions to each of you as you RSVP.. My house is really easy to get to by train/ bus / taxi. Thanks alot everyone, can't wait to meet you all. I hope to see some familiar faces as well. I do have dogs but they'll be outside in the yard (or inside locked up if the night is night enough to enjoy being outside)...still if you have alergies i wouldn't recomend coming..sorry..

-Cody

Hola todos, bueno, trate de organizar un asado hace un ratito pero tuve que viajar a los eeuu por una urgencia. ahora que estoy de vuelta en buenos aires me gustaria invitarlos a comer un asado en casa el sabado que viene (el 5 de junio), la vamos a pasar barbaro seguro. Yo me encargo de la carne, lo unico que pido es que vienen con una cerveca o una botella de vino o algo. Vamos a comer tipo 10, pero pido que lleguen a las 8 maso asi vamos conociendonos Ojo que tengo perros, los voy a tener encerrados pero igual si tenes una alergia o algo no te conviene venir. La vamos a pasar de 10, les puedo pasar mi direccion por un msj privado.. gracias :p
-Cody

I fail at making expat friends, i must be a little too argentine at this point.

I think that most people already have plans for saturday night,

I bet if you organize it for a Sunday or Saturday at midday they'll come in droves... I know I would go...

:)

CJLenbsas87:

There's a roof top barbeque in my builidng in Palermo.
(but I cant for the life of me make asado.... though I have coal all the tools etc...)

If you want we can coordinate and organize one here in Palermo......
where many if not most expats live ...

How does that sound?

best,

V.

Back