Expat Beer Chat Prague, June 2016

Dada

Registered
Since no one in their sane mind comes to Prague in order to drink coffee, I thought I'd change the name, although drinking coffee of course is an option too.

Exact time and location still open at this point, waiting for what Esteban has to say! :) (I do have suggestions)

Of course, anyone roaming around that corner of the Earth is more than welcome!

Since no one in their sane mind comes to Prague in order to drink coffee, I thought I'd change the name, although drinking coffee of course is an option too.

Exact time and location still open at this point, waiting for what Esteban has to say! :) (I do have suggestions)

Of course, anyone roaming around that corner of the Earth is more than welcome!

Can see you guys starting a franchise "Worldwide Expat Chats"

I'll check see if buses chivilcoy go that far........ ;)

I am going soon to Prague to drink coffee. And becherovka and wine and ruzne napoje
Are you in Prague dada?

Not yet :) But it's about time to book a ticket.

I am going soon to Prague to drink coffee. And becherovka and wine and ruzne napoje
Are you in Prague dada?

Hey, you two! How about sharing with others? Esteban, I'm sure you can arrange for a pair of $500USD round-trip business-class tickets for us to come to visit you and share the beer. (We'll do our own AirBnB Prague apartment - don't worry about that.)

What if I spring for the beer? unlimited?I wouldn't want to subject you to business class! it's first or nothing!

What if I spring for the beer? unlimited?I wouldn't want to subject you to business class! it's first or nothing!

I like your attitude even if I'm suspicious of your generosity. And Dada should remember that she owes me some Italian lessons.

Back