Expat lunch schedule?

Ernest

Registered
Are there any lunch gatherings scheduled in the near future? I had a great time when I attended one last time I was in BA - and I'm hungry!!

Oh this is a very good idea. I would love to be involved in a lunch. It would be great to know the expat community in BsAs more.

That sounds like a lunch... I am in also.

Ernest... Why not do the honors of selecting a time and place?

Ernest said:
Are there any lunch gatherings scheduled in the near future? I had a great time when I attended one last time I was in BA - and I'm hungry!!
ok Ernest go ahead and arrange it please..we are hungry too;)

Since I have organized the expat lunches in the past, I am planning one for next Tuesday, February 16th at the Deli Wok (tenador libre) on Cabildo 930 (near the Olleros station of linea D) in Belgrano.

Time 1 pm.

And please bring small bills...preferably nothing larger than 20's. It might be difficult to change for a 100 peso note...

It is customary to tip the guys working the parilla and the other station (2 pesos), and I always add 10% per person for the table server. If you don't include a tip it comes out of my pocket. I pay for my own lunch as well...only birthday (five days plus or minus from the 16th) boys and girls (if any...with document to prove it) eat for free (but are charged for their drinks).

I´m afraid I won´t be able to make lunch as I work during the day. Perhaps we could have an evening soiree one time as well?

steveinbsas said:
Since I have organized the expat lunches in the past, I am planning one for next Tuesday, February 16th at the Deli Wok (tenador libre) on Cabildo (near the Jose Hernandez station of linea D) in Belgrano.

Time 1 pm.

I'll post the exact address tomorrow.
sounds good to me Steve:)

Back