Expat meet up Friday July 22nd!!

Rease

Registered
This Friday there will be a dinner for expats (or anyone else on this forum who would like to attend! I look forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as come new ones.

Here's the info:

When: Friday, July 22nd at 9pm

Where: La Fachada Pizzeria in Palermo. Araoz 1283 (between Mason and Cabrera)

How Much: Guia Oleo says approximately $41 for cena, I would assume that is if you are sharing pizzas and not ordering too many drinks. I know we all usually have 100s but try to bring some change so we do not have chaos when the bill comes!

Please RSVP via comment or send me a PM so I can update the reservation.

Also, we will probably go out for drinks afterwards so if anyone has any favourite bars in that area, please speak up!

See you all soon.

Hello REase,

I will be very happy to join you this Friday.

Thanks again for organizing this night out.

Gabriela.

My wife and I will be there. We have been in BsAs since last Wednesday & are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Count me in! I've been here more than a year and am tired of work-work-work. Looking forward to meeting up with a few new friends and some fun-fun-fun.

I assume that it's JULY 22nd...although both June and July were mentioned in original posting. :)

Hasta Viernes!
Dee

woops, all fixed. Thanks for catching that!
deef217 said:
Count me in! I've been here more than a year and am tired of work-work-work. Looking forward to meeting up with a few new friends and some fun-fun-fun.

I assume that it's JULY 22nd...although both June and July were mentioned in original posting. :)

Hasta Viernes!
Dee

Been here a month and a half! My girlfriend I will be attending!

Back