Expat Meetup - Friday January 13th!

Rease

Registered
Sadly, I am leaving Buenos Aires on January 24th. It is very bittersweet. At the picnic I organized last weekend, many people requested that I organize one last dinner. I am touched that so many of you have enjoyed the regular meetups I have arranged so I am , of course, more than happy to do one last dinner!

What: All you can eat vegetarian dinner, Rease's sad goodbye to the wonderful baexpat community!
Where: Spring Restaurante Vegetariano
Guatemala 4450, Palermo

When: Friday January 13th, 9pm

Price: $48 argentine pesos per person for an all you can eat vegetarian buffet. You can bring your own wine or beer but each person at the table will be charged an extra 3 pesos. It is still a steal, so everyone bring a bottle to share!

Public Transportation: 3 blocks walk from Scalabrini Ortiz Subte D Line station. Colectivos: 152, 29, 39, 111,110,15 and plenty of others.

The food is all vegetarian, but there is a really nice variety of food, it is not just cold salads and bread. They also have sushi, pasta, tartas, etc.

There is also an all you can eat dessert bar which I always abuse.

Please RSVP via comment so I can make sure we have enough chairs.

I hope to see you there! I would be glad to continue to play organizer for these events remotely as long as you guys can all gather together. I know most people don't like to organize things, but I love it and even though I couldn't actually come to the events, if you guys would like me to continue to do it, say something!

I will see you there. Thanks for organizing. Happy travelating, whatever that may bring!

Rease

I am sure that anything you organize will be great. How are the expats going to manage without you??

I will be there sin duda.

I will be there (first person singular), but perhaps with 2 btls (3rd person plural).

Not good with grammar but 4 of us will be there (Tom and Nancy, Kirk and Margo).

Back