Expat Meetup Saturday August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rease

Registered
It´s time for another big dinner meetup!

I chose Spring again because it is one of the best places I know of that is great with huge groups, they are always happy to add chairs! They also allow you to bring your own beer and whine, which makes it feel more like hanging out in someone´s house.

What: All you can eat vegetarian dinner
Where: Spring Restaurante Vegetariano
Guatemala 4450, Palermo

When: Saturday, August 6th, 8:30pm

Price: $48 argentine pesos per person for an all you can eat vegetarian buffet. You can bring your own wine or beer but each person at the table will be charged an extra 3 pesos. It is still a steal, so everyone bring a bottle to share!

Public Transportation: 3 blocks walk from Scalabrini Ortiz Subte D Line station. Colectivos: 152, 29, 39, 111,110,15 and plenty of others.

The food is all vegetarian, but there is a really nice variety of food, it is not just cold salads and bread. They also have sushi, pasta, tartas, etc.

There is also an all you can eat dessert bar which I always abuse.

Please RSVP via comment!

I look forward to seeing all of you as I will be heading back to the States for an extended trip next week. No worries, I shall return in September.

Hey Rease!

Ben and I will be there on Saturday with a bottle of wine each!

And in advance, I apologize. I keep telling Ben that the "all you can eat buffet" is not a competition :)

~Sara

Hello all,

I have read a lot of these forums - I haven't had anything new to add as I just arrived here a bit over a week ago. I plan to stay for as long as I want - at least through the end of the year. Currently living in Belgrano, taking the CELTA course, then looking for a job.

I am also (trying to stay) vegetarian so this seems amazing! If it's not a huge intrusion, I would love to come dine on non-animals with you this Saturday.

Much love,
Anne

anneirene said:
Hello all,

I have read a lot of these forums - I haven't had anything new to add as I just arrived here a bit over a week ago. I plan to stay for as long as I want - at least through the end of the year. Currently living in Belgrano, taking the CELTA course, then looking for a job.

I am also (trying to stay) vegetarian so this seems amazing! If it's not a huge intrusion, I would love to come dine on non-animals with you this Saturday.

Much love,
Anne

Of course it isn´t an intrusion! Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier, it only takes a phone call for me to add more chairs so everyone who wants to come just has to leave a comment and let me know! Welcome to BA, Anne.

I'm in. I'll even bring a bottle opener. Because you never know . . .

Hello guys,

I'm a newcomer, and I've found this forum most helpful. I'm in!!

-Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back