Expat Pub Chat - Thursday, 23 August, 9pm (Palermo)

GMXam

Registered
Padre Coffee Roasters and Beer
Jorge Luis Borges 2008 (Palermo)
23 August, 2018
9pm - midnight

Look for the baseball cap that says “GUAM”

That sounds much better, I never liked coffee in the PM. M how long are you in BsAs? We are not there now, be back in late Sept.
Nancy

Two additional RSVPs; party of 10. Feel free to direct message me if you don’t want to post here but want to RSVP.

What's the age distribution of these meetups? I would like to come but I feel like I might be a bit young at 29?

This meetup in particular currently has 6 RSVPs under 40, 2 under 50, and 2 above. You are actually in the average...a bit young is under 22. Hope that doesn't make you feel older.

Speaking from my own experience having been in BA since 2013 and hosting these meetups in both BA Expats and in Meetup.com, I've made many friends in the broadest of age ranges, from the widest variety of countries, from the broadest of cultural backgrounds, and with a variety of professions. I've made many more good friends during my time in Buenos Aires than I've made in the 10 years prior to that.

I hope you don't age yourself out of meeting some cool people, and we get to meet in person. In any case, if you want to come by and scope out the group prior to committing to walking in and grabbing a seat at the table, Padre CR&B has two walls that are completely windows so you'll have no trouble seeing us.

I'll be the one in the GUAM baseball cap sitting with all the younger people (kidding, I'm quite young myself ;)).

Back