Expensas rise 40% - Clarin

Clarin is an imperialist yanqui mouthpiece that lies as much as possible. It should be nationalized and the editors should be sentenced to 20 years hard labour in Santa Cruz labour camps. Thank god the glorious Kirchners have forced the evil cable companies into adding Telesur from Caracas to the mix (and getting rid of BBC which regularly lies about the wonderful achievements of our hermanos in Latin America) so the Chavez inspired truth can shine here in my precious Argentina!

¡Viva Moyano!

mendozanow said:
Clarin is an imperialist yanqui mouthpiece that lies as much as possible. It should be nationalized and the editors should be sentenced to 20 years hard labour in Santa Cruz labour camps. Thank god the glorious Kirchners have forced the evil cable companies into adding Telesur from Caracas to the mix (and getting rid of BBC which regularly lies about the wonderful achievements of our hermanos in Latin America) so the Chavez inspired truth can shine here in my precious Argentina!

¡Viva Moyano!

I think this response is a joke, it is funny.

I sure hope its a joke. The words ''glorious'' and ''Kirchners'' in the same sentence is quite comical.

sergio said:
This article from the Clarin is very interesting. It reports that expensas (condo fees) have risen up to 40% in the last year. Porters are reported to be making 5,000 pesos a month with an extra 3,000 in benefits.

Will this ever end?

http://www.clarin.com/ciudades/capital_federal/expensas-aumentaron_0_350965090.html
No wonder none of the kids want to go to law school or med school they graduate and Porters make better salaries. Does UBA offer a Porter curriculum. maybe an MPA

An MPA is a great idea. Prospective porters can learn how to do the least amount of work possible, how to find the best labor lawyer to represent them when fired (admittedly a rare event) so that they can collect maximum indemnization. Then there should be a course in relaxation and how to maximize your siesta, another one in how to ignore requests from owners. A course in effective gossiping could be included as well. With time the universities could refine their programs so that Argentina will become a world leader in MPA programs.

our doorman makes 9500 pesos last month. 9500!!!! Everyone's salary is right there on our expensas document - which by the way, I feel is a gross invasion of privacy, but there you go. At least it allows me to see what everyone is earning...9500!!!

9500?? Seriously? Holy Hell. That is a fairly high professional salary. 9500?

Speechless.

That's it. I'm quitting my job and becoming a doorwoman.

citygirl said:
9500?? Seriously? Holy Hell. That is a fairly high professional salary. 9500?

Speechless.
That's $9500.00 with a free apartment! And full benifits. How would you like to be the porter at the Cavanaugh? [sp]

Back