Experienced babysitter looking for work

lpbuck09

Registered
I just arrived in Buenos Aires from Boston, and I'm looking for part-time babysitting work. I am a 24 year old female and I have over ten years of experience taking care of children. I can provide a resume and English-speaking references. I would be interested in jobs on a regular or occasional basis.

I graduated in May 2009 with a bachelor's degree in English and I just finished a year of full-time national service in the US with AmeriCorps. I've been babysitting part-time for 10 years, and I love spending time with children of all ages. I am the oldest of three children (and 15 younger cousins!), and I played a significant role in caring for my younger siblings as we grew up. I also have experience teaching and tutoring children, especially in English and writing, and I would be happy to help with homework. I also have no problem with pets and light house-keeping (including cooking). I am certified in adult, child, and infant CPR. Please contact me if you are looking for a sitter!

Thanks,
Lauren

Hello,
Would are in need of a babysitter for our child. Please email us with your desired wage and availability.
Thanks!

Hi there. We are interested in a babysitter. Please email me your and availability when you get the chance.

Back