Expired Abl Bill? What To Do?

sinagua980

Registered
I'm renting an apartment where I pay the bills for the landlord and get paid back. I totally forgot to pay three months of the ABL (and one month for Edenor). I went yesterday to pay the bills at a RapiPago, and they wouldn't let me pay, saying, "They're expired" (Están vencidos).

What can I do? Is there a way to pay them? I don't want to screw my landlord over. She's super sweet.

Go to https://lbapw.agip.gob.ar/impuestos3/abl/login.php and print out the overdue bills. You'll need "número de partida", "Dígito Verificador" which you'll find in any previous bill and then enter the security code ("Código de Verificación").
Make sure to select the little box at the bottom "Cuento con el digito verificador y quiero una boleta con nombre, apellido y domicilio."

You can always go to the Comuna offices and they will issue the new bill as well . There is normally no hassle and they are delighted that you will pay.

Sweet. That was easy. I didn't expect the ABL piece to be easier than Edenor. With Edenor I either have to wait for a new bill or pay online after setting up my online banking to allow me to use www.pagomiscuentas.com. I could go to an Edenor office to pay, but... nah.

If you fall behind on Edenor they Will disconnect the service.

With Edenor, I think that you can go personally to one of their pay centers and pay with the overdue bill.

Edenor only has two offices in Capital where you can pay, one of which might possibly be closed for upgrading (Chacarita location). The other location is in Palermo -- Bulnes 1789. Look on the back of your bill -- I seem to remember that the locations in Capital are not actually listed as in Capital, but in Zona Norte! It's very confusing. However you must pay this bill or they will cut you off and charge an exorbitant fee to restore service (and you may not get service back for a bit).

Went to Edenor office on Bulnes and it went smoothly. The line is long but moves really fast. All bills are paid. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Back