eze aduanas

Brian_is_here

Registered
Anyone been through aduanas recently? Its Christmas time so I'm coming in with presents for my kids and wife. Hoping I don't get into too much trouble with my 3 luggages of mostly boys toys and clothes.

That and my work and personal laptop.
And the stanley's for gifts. They were 14$ on Amazon recently!

Stanleys make great gifts. Cheap ass hell in the US and expensive here. You look like superman tossing them out to crews.

Similar question here- I'll be entering on a tourist visa later this month with a guitar worth 1200 usd and a flute and won't have cash to pay taxes with WU/blue rate if needed. Does anyone think I'll have a problem if I claim I'm a tourist? I'm thinking of getting a Buquebus ticket to Uruguay for shortly after my arrival so I can say I'm headed there if needed.

Similar question here- I'll be entering on a tourist visa later this month with a guitar worth 1200 usd and a flute and won't have cash to pay taxes with WU/blue rate if needed. Does anyone think I'll have a problem if I claim I'm a tourist? I'm thinking of getting a Buquebus ticket to Uruguay for shortly after my arrival so I can say I'm headed there if needed.
You are either a tourist, or not a tourist. There is nothing to claim here. Having a ticket to Uruguay does not change it.

Last edited:
Do not worry, they only look for evidence of contraband for profit only. Gifts, clothes,etc they do not even look at.
One computer per person is ok I think.

Anyone been through aduanas recently? Its Christmas time so I'm coming in with presents for my kids and wife. Hoping I don't get into too much trouble with my 3 luggages of mostly boys toys and clothes.

That and my work and personal laptop.
And the stanley's for gifts. They were 14$ on Amazon recently!
what the heck is a "stanley" ?

These things sell for like 20,000+ ARS when i can buy them for 20 USD.

Argentines _love_ name brands. There are better Thermoses you can buy in the US... but if it doesn't say Stanley no one knows how privileged you are.

My favorite is when you see some Peronista rioting in the street fighting for the common person... but the water for their mate is coming out of a 100$ thermos.

These things sell for like 20,000+ ARS when i can buy them for 20 USD.

Argentines _love_ name brands. There are better Thermoses you can buy in the US... but if it doesn't say Stanley no one knows how privileged you are.

My favorite is when you see some Peronista rioting in the street fighting for the common person... but the water for their mate is coming out of a 100$ thermos.

Buggerit :-( That's what happens when you trust Google. I thought it was the multitool you were talking about.

Back