Ezieza Taxi Costs

MikeB12

Registered
Has anyone taken a taxi or remise to EZE and back recently? What did you pay? I was quoted at $420 for a round trip with tolls and an hour wait. I know there are other threads on this but they are probably outdated due inflation.

A taxi from Ezeiza with http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/ to the city center is $220 (as it was when I took a taxi 2 weeks ago), so $420 for a round trip seems normal.

I just took a taxi from Ezeiza (Taxi Ezeiza) last night, and it was $220 pesos. From the "Centro" to EZE, it's $180 pesos.

I took a taxi back from Ezeiza a couple weeks ago and paid $198 pesos (but another driver tried to get me to pay $300). Also, there are services that will take you from the city to EZE for $180

From EZE to the city should be around 200-220. From the city to EZE, is a little cheaper 180-200.

A one way Manual Tienda Leon remis is up to $295 but if you have some extra time their bus from downtown is $75 and for a little extra they will pick you up at your door.

My husband came to pick me up from the aiport in December 2012 (2 months ago) in a regular cab and from our apt in Palermo to EZE and back it was 350 pesos. The cab didnt have to wait though. I just hopped in as they arrived.

From Villa del Parque to Ezeiza , the local remise company now charges 176 pesos plus tolls.

Occasionally I ahve meetings there and the driver will wait - he will only charge one way but I have to pay waiting time.

Any recent updates on cost in ARS FROM Ezeiza TO centro? I found one web site that quoted $250 but then responded to my email with $320 + tolls.

Back