Facial Moisturizer

BaltRochGirl

Registered
I have sensitive skin and am looking for a moisturizer with SPF 30+ that won't irritate it, any suggestions?

I usually try to bring it back from the US but unfortunately my bf mistakenly bought tinted moisturizer on his recent trip!

In other news if anyone uses:

Origins A Perfect World, SPF 15, light/medium shade
http://www.origins.com/product/11549/22008/Makeup/Daily-Essentials/Face/A-Perfect-World-SPF-15-BB/Age-defense-tinted-moisturizer-with-White-Tea/index.tmpl

I have 2 unopened and one opened but only used to test and confirm it wouldn't work, to sell.

L'occitaine (sp?), I'm pretty sure the store is on Santa Fe in Palermo. Expensive, especially in BsAs, but great products.
Nancy

Eucerin, Isdin - those 2 are good as well, hypoalergenic, no fragrance, especialized in sensitive skin. They have them in most pharmacies.

I have sensitive skin and am looking for a moisturizer with SPF 30+ that won't irritate it, any suggestions?

La Roche-Posay products, imported from France, sold in most pharmacies. Expensive by BsAs standards, but great for sensitive skin (I am using the face detergent, paid ARS 200+ one month ago).

Hi! Like other people said, there are 3 French brands available here that specialize in sensitive skin: Vichy, Avene and La Roche Posay (sold only in pharmacies). They are somewhat expensive, but most big pharmacies usually have special discounts for these brands every month. I usually buy them at Farmacia Vassallo, but I know that Openfarma and some Vantage pharmacies also have special discount days. Good luck!

Back