Facials, organic natural

mhenna11

Registered
I am learning to do facials, well I do them all the time, but I would like to take on customers, instead of doing them to friends, and I would like to practice just to be more comfortable in doing facials to clients instead of people I know. If you want an organic relaxing facial, PM me, pay what you think the facial is worth, by donation (because of supplies: organic lavender and eucalyptus oil, flax seed green tea mask, rose water, chamomile toner, all organic, and natural, Japanese green tea cucumber eye mask, candles, towels,which I provide, and my pleasant service, I would like to earn something). I am learning, feedback is what I need, suggestions, what do you prefer in terms facials, what don't you like, what do you like. Once I am confident in my service I will be charging regular price. But for now it's by donation.

I wouldn't let anyone at my face who wasn't systematically trained and well experienced.

And, how did you confirm that the products you're using are 'organic' since there is no official designation of what that word means in relation to the contents of skin treatment products?

Sockhopper said:
I wouldn't let anyone at my face who wasn't systematically trained and well experienced.

And, how did you confirm that the products you're using are 'organic' since there is no official designation of what that word means in relation to the contents of skin treatment products?

The organic issue, well I say organic because I know the person who make my oils, and I get them in what is considered organic market here, so it shouldn't be a problem. And also I brought my teas from the states. It's a good questions, we should always question everything. ;)

Back