fancy dress for a wedding

lexilein

Registered
Dear girls!

I am invited to a fancy argentine wedding while facing an empty, no way being super-fancy wardrobe. I wear size 38 (size 8), I am 33-years old and I am happy to buy everything, that can be worn during a church wedding and the party at the golf club afterwards. Buying, renting, you name it!

...and yes, the wedding is this weekend... :-(

Cheers,
Lexi

Hi Lexi.

There is an awesome second hand shop on defensa y san juan, walk under the tunnel and along a bit. You will get something in there for sure.

ALSO- mari rojo on peru y carlos calvo has some beautifull dresses and they're not expensive at all - i saw a realy nice dress and jacket for sale in there the other day, perfect for a wedding.

Good luck and have a lovely time!

nat

I like some dresses in Las Oreiro but also lots of stores like Maria Cher, Jazmin Chebar, Ay not dead, have fancy dresses.

My experience with Argentine weddings is they're not nearly as formal as in the US. What time is the wedding?

I have a closet full of dresses but I'm not sure I'll be in Cap Fed before this weekend. If I am, I'll send you a PM, I have a few options that might work for you if you don't want the hassle of buying.

I read that as fancy-dress for a wedding and thought to myself, great! fantastic! Let's have the bride and groom as Alice and the Mad Hatter with dormouse bridemaids. Or have a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme with Oompa-Loompas everywhere!

Then I read it again as fancy dress-for-a-wedding

Disappointed now... :(

Have you found something? If not send me a PM and I might have something.

thanks a lot to all of you! haven't found anything yet, but, hey, 4 more days to go, soo tranquilo ;-)

@AraucariaL: your very own? palermo + san isidro? if so, see you there!

Back