fast residency leading to naturalization ?

davejohnson333

Registered
On another forum some people were praising the services of argentinaresidency dot com (ARCA) but I also like to shop around.

Can anyone recommend a law firm or a guide that can cheaply aid
someone in getting residency leading to naturalization and a passport?

Any feedback on ARCA? Good experiences? Any firm that is less expensive and just as good?

Thanks, Dave

I understand that if you are the owner of a foreign company you can get residency in Argentina?

What about someone who owns a foreign LLC which owns an internet business that is bringing in about $1,000 per month?

Would this qualify that owner of that business to get residency in Argentina?

Thanks for a reply, Dave

I expect to gain a second passport that will keep me from being enslaved by one government. If I have two passports I have more flexibility with my
online business and the possibilities of covering the globe.

But I got this disturbing news from International Living online magazine and I want to know if it is true:

International Living at www.internationalliving.com says this about Argentina. But what I have heard from you does not match up with what they say. Can you tell me if they are wrong? I heard that there are other easier ways to get permanent residency from the ARCA web site. See below:

==============================================================

Note: It is difficult to get permanent residency here unless you buy property. If you buy property through a corporation and make yourself the director of the corporation, you can basically write yourself a letter offering yourself a job. If you don’t want to buy a property, you could rent, but you would be able to spend only six months in the country (enter on a three-month tourist visa and then extend it at the immigration office for another three months). Renting may be the way to go for people who just want to spend three to six months in Argentina, especially right now, as rents are pretty low. Also, remember that Argentina enjoys opposite seasons to the U.S. If you time your six-month stint appropriately, you could live with year-round spring and summer temperatures.

;) The "note" in my above post is from International Living magazine. But I heard from a lawyer in Argentina and ARCA that there are a number of ways to gain easy permanent residency. Can anyone confirm what I would like to believe or is International Living correct as seen in their note above?

Thanks, David ;)

Argentina is one of the easiest places to get permanent residency. It takes just 3 years and the only requirement is that you bring in $1000 USD per month.

I got my visa through ARCA and they were more than helpful. Lorena from ARCA is a good friend of mine still today and I would recommend her to anyone.

davejohnson333 said:
I understand that if you are the owner of a foreign company you can get residency in Argentina?

What about someone who owns a foreign LLC which owns an internet business that is bringing in about $1,000 per month?

Would this qualify that owner of that business to get residency in Argentina?

Thanks for a reply, Dave
Residency won´t get you a passport, I am under the assumption you need citizeship for that. Agreed a second passport is a freedom insurance policy.

How much does ARCA cost for residency. I have had dealing with international living in Belize and found that there information is unreliable. They are just a high price marketing company that over charges for there services. When I was in Belize I went to one of there conferences and they also had a travel plan. I booked my own travel plan that was the same as there for half the price. I also got better rooms and when I tried to use there recommended service some never exsisted. I also saw property they were recommending that was not anything as described. My opinion of International Living is they promote bordard line scams. Now about the DNI I am working with a new service that can get a Permanent DNI in two months. Also it usually take 5 years to get Permanent residency here. I live in Buenos Aires for about 2 year now so l will keey anyone up dated on my DNI progress. I should be getting my DNI in progress paperwork Monday. This would be in less then a month .

Perhaps those who are under the impression that permanent residency is easy to get missed this thread:

No more permanent residency!?....

It looks like the jury is still out on this one.

I believe that five years of temporary residency are required before an individual can apply for citizenship...and then an Argentine passport.

davejohnson333 said:
I expect to gain a second passport that will keep me from being enslaved by one government. If I have two passports I have more flexibility with my
online business and the possibilities of covering the globe.

Sorry I didn't see your response to my question earlier. Getting a second passport isn't a terrible idea but hard to accomplish.

If I wanted a second passport it wouldn't be from Argentina or any other Latin American countries. The problem with passport from these countries is that about all they provide is permission to stand in long lines in front of embassies to get a visa. In most cases these requests for visa's are denied, the reasons for this would require another post, another time.

If I wanted a second passport I would get it from a country whose citizens are allowed to travel freely from one country to another without a visa. Getting a second passport is easier said than done.

However, some people may have options that they are unaware of. For example my wife's grandparents came from Italy. She would still be eligible for residency and citizenship there as a result. An Italian passport would get you most places in the world without a visa. Depending your background, where your ancestors came from you may have other (better) options than Argentina.

Back