February (26) And March Book Club Meetings

Alicia karr

Registered
Greetings readers! Our February Book club meeting and Pot luck is next Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 7:00PM in Recoleta. We will be discussing "the Song of Achilles" by Madeline Miller. We are a friendly diverse group of members of BAExpats who enjoy meeting other expats and engaging in discussion stimulated by our monthly book choice. The first part of the meeting is a meet and greet, then we follow with book discussion. Finally we conclude with a pot luck dinner which is a great way to exchange info and resources re expat living as well.
It is necessary to RSVP as space is limited and the pot luck requires planning. Please confirm or re confirm your attendance with a response on this link, including what you would like to bring for the pot luck.. (Sorry I can't find my list!). If you are new I'll get back to you via a PM with the address.
Finally, if you can't make this meeting but would like to come in March, our next book will be Pulitzer Prize Winner "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" by Junot Diaz. It is available on "Kindle"and "I Books". If you need to a copy in paperback let me know.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Hi Alicia
I would have loved to come but my friend from Prague is here and Im taking him to Chile and Uruguay but hopefully in March.
I enjoyed the last one
Happy reading
Esteban

Yes, we will be there. I don't know what I'll bring, but some sort of main dish and a bottle of wine.
Nancy

Back